Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Fuck Is THIS??





I

AM

DISGUSTED!

Nobody likes to FUCK anymore these days.

Im looking at you, and your looking like this..





Just
FUCK
people.

The world will be happier place if more people decided to FUCK each other.



Im pretty sure we can all even FUCK together too...


its alot of fun.




C'MON....




I CAN EVEN TEACH YOU BASIC RULES ON HOW TO FUCK EACH OTHER SAFELY!


This is all you need...


LOVE
FAITH
HOPE


The Motifs to Life.  
Understand that life as we know it single handedly revolves around those words.


Love.
Love to me is the strongest word in the history of language.  What does Love mean to you?  When think I think about Love, I think nothing but beautiful thoughts.  Lasting thoughts. Content thoughts. Joyous thoughts.  Comforting thoughts.
I think of Martin Luther King, I think of Jesus, I think of Buddha.
Great people whose names were engraved in stone.
I Think




The only thing is that you cannot begin to Love until you 
LOVE YOURSELF.


Thats Rule #1 to FUCK safely.

You have to love yourself.  Show yourself some RESPECT.


Faith.
Faith is very difficult.  But Faith is the very rewarding.  Have you ever been so mad that you thought your blood was boiling? Like you just were transforming into The Hulk or something.  Have faith to let go of anger and to know that everything is going to be alright, and nothing bad is going to happen.  Understand life is abundant, there is no room for Fear, fear is the product of negative energy ONLY.
Faith Over Fear.


Have faith that you can FUCK with the right people. This isn't easy.


Hope.
I think hope is what gets us through any kind of oppression.  Hope helps us to forget of our problems, and to help let go.  You have to have HOPE that you can show love and faith, no matter the circumstances, Hope can get us through
ANYTHING.


SHIT!

I HOPE I FUCK TONIGHT!!

I mean,

Fully Understand Complicated Knowledge.


I mean, isn't that what life is all about anyway?
To FUCK.
I mean how else could we continue to evolve and carry on life if we didn't
FUCK.

Find the Light. Find Truth. Find Motifs. Find IT.
don't miss it.

What do I gotta say to get you guys to
FUCK
each other.

I mean, when we FUCK we are happy.





-#MySelf
















No comments:

Post a Comment