Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Ripple


Humanity is like water, 
Separate yet one,
But MySelf is the Ripple,
I intended no Pun.
Cause if we are just one,
Then you are just me,
So realize I don't say this cause I'm Cocky,
Cause I actually found me,
Unlike you zombies I see,
But MySelf Ripples,
spreading my knowledge of the old,
20 years old headed for the throne,
But it comes with a lot of sacrifice,
 thats something you don't know,
But I still Go,
Headed for the Beast,
I know y'all will hear me if I make it to the Music industry,
Thats where I could really lose my soul,
But I still Go,
Headed for the Beast,
I know y'all will hear me if I make it to the Music industry.

I just hope what I say ripples through time,
 Hope you understand the direction in my rhyme,
So I don't just go and do this for no reason,
Playin my part tryna change you like the seasons,
And I got my reasons,
Plantin seeds in ya mind, 
Hope they sprout in time.
Sublime.







No comments:

Post a Comment