Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Write My Words On The Bathroom Wall.



I Love my parents,
But they are so transparent,
Its only them,
That can make me bend,
They pretend,
Like all my friends,
Again and again,
They forget they aint perfect tens,
They are just like me,
They wanna be free,
And they wanna breathe,
But you gotta be crazy like Steve,
To acheive,
You gotta believe,
You gotta just be,
They dont see what I see in me.


I can see it in her face,
We both got maced,
Tears,
and we cant see each other.
I lost my mother,
FOR YOU,
I come through,
and do the things you dont wanna do.


I can see it in his face,
He always trying to beat my pace.
Warrior,
Im always Inferior,
To his wise ass mind,
But he drinks bottles and bottles of wine,
To unwind,
Now whose a better manager of time?


I put on my disguise,
And I start telling lies,
Thats the alibi,
I go far, far away,
A new place,
New fate,
No Hate,
Appreciate,
Eliminate,
Shame.
New game,
Possible Fame,
Im too late,
To go back now.

MLK said he had a dream,
MLK is just like me,
Im in the midst of adversity,
I am the true meaning of diversity,
I said fuck the university,
And fuck the system,
If not me,
Then whose gonna witness,
Even though nobody listens,
My life is just fiction,
Just so much friction,
But check my diction,
While you pissin,
Its really non fiction,
I write my words on the bathroom wall,
Im destined to fall,
And im destined to be great,
Only tragedy,
Eliminates Hate.

-#MySelf

No comments:

Post a Comment