Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Perception, I AM Religion

Perception holds life lessons,
And real blessings.

Never be scared to take a leap of faith, and see it in a new way,
I still pray the same way and I've stayed the same,
I've just questioned my ways.
Like how I got this way,
In this day and age,
In this certain place,
Trying to fill that empty space,
So I searched for knowledge,
and I founds it power,
Metaphorically speaking I think this life is my last hour,
Time to wake up from this beautiful dream,
Perception of the mind, where I can be,
Anything that I can perceive.
I mean anything I please,
Study art,
Its creation like the VERY start,
and we are the creators.
Study science,
Evolution does what we please,
it knows our needs, we think it you see,
With is without,
Which is whole,
Yin the
Unconscious subconscious,
Yang the
Conscious Mind.
Which is Whole,
The Super Conscious Mind.
DIVINE.
You must awaken your subconscious mind,
Free yourself from the shackles of time.
Your a product of your mind,
The Fountain of Eternal Youth.
This is TRUTH.
JUST DO.

-#MySelf





No comments:

Post a Comment